Automation QA Lead - London - £50,000 + 50% remote
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||I.T.I.T. - Testing|
|Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum + 50% remote working|
|Job Ref||QA lead_1547810917|
Automation QA Lead - London - £50,000 + 50% remote working
A global leader in a niche market are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to support our expanding Technical Team in delivering robust, issue free software to our clients. They have an incredible growth rate and solid client base offering an incredible training platform. Recently attained a top 30 spot in the Deloitte fast 50 awards, making them one of the fastest growing high technology company in the country.
Their product base is unique and ground breaking in almost every aspect and has won many awards in the past 5 years for elements ranging from advertising accreditations to fundamental technical innovation. This company offers fantastic career progression, along with set training for you to develop into an excellent developer. It will be your responsibility to handle each project from the start of development through to completion.
The successful applicant will oversee all areas of the QA process and will be responsible for defining and driving good practice across all the Technical Implementation teams and will be expected to set up process and tooling to ensure this practice is delivered consistently and measurably.
They are expected to deliver both hands on quality assurance and leadership as we grow the testing effort across the technical side of the business.
The role encompasses both manual testing and process and the building and expanding of automated testing tools and frameworks and applicants should be comfortable with both these aspects of the QA process.
Responsibilities will include:
* Defining and agreeing the company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
* Producing Client specific testing plans and policies and ensuring there are delivered
* Contributing and developing the release process to ensure the smooth release of high quality and bug free software
* Assessing the required tools to deliver this QA plan and overseeing their rollout
* Supporting and standardising tooling within the development teams
* Assisting the DevOps team in monitoring and liaising in their efforts with Development
* Managing testing scalability to mitigate delivery bottlenecks
* Growing and developing the current in house testers
* Working closely with the Development teams and tailoring practice and tools to their specific needs
* Providing leadership across the business by presenting and evangelising the QA approach
Experience would be advantage in:
* Xamurin for apps.
* Node or Angular