Technology Delivery Director
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||I.T. - Strategic|
|Salary||£600 per day plus remote working|
- An international organization that works over 100 countries across the world are looking for a Technology Delivery Director. The Technology Delivery Director has the overall responsibility of serving as the primary strategic interface between assigned business areas and IT for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, managing expectations on development and delivery, and relationship management
* End-to-end delivery of technology products and services (both existing and new) based on strategy. Technology is a crucial component of the value proposition and this will accelerate as more moves to digital.
* Continuous evaluation of new technologies and methods of delivering them – internal, external and sourcing in line with DPI architecture and solution principles.
* Understand and articulate how technology innovation will change the competitive landscape for the English business as a whole and influence business owners to adopt and adapt.
* Design, develop and deliver learning products.
* Contribute to and enable the business strategy including new business models.
* The role will provide a single point of contact and accountability for senior English stakeholders and the Director. It will aid the movement to Product Management.
* The role-holder will have responsibility for English development budgets and which development teams and methods are used. The holder will be empowered to mobilise both Digital and GIS resources