We are working with a global firm currently building out a new IT leadership team and embarking on a huge expansion plan.
As the Head of IT Infrastructure you will be ultimately responsible for the IT function, which incorporates IT operations and service management, IT planning and strategy, IT project management, IT transformation, IT and cyber security, managing merger and acquisition (M&A) IT integrations, vendor management and team management.
You will be working in a fast paced and growing business where you'll need to align their technology roadmap to the business strategy and ensure that they use technology for enabling business success rather than for technology sake.
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Proven track record leading an IT infrastructure function through significant growth and change.
* Significant experience leading high performing IT teams.
* Strong technical knowledge of Infrastructure and Cloud technologies (particularly Azure) as well as core business applications.
* Experience with AWS
* Extensive experience dealing with vendors and 3rd parties.
* Extensive financial services experience is required.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.