Front-end Angular Developer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||I.T. - Development|
Front-end Angular Developer - remote/London
A leading FinTech company are looking for an experienced Front-end Angular Developer to join a growing technology team. This FinTech has completely streamlined the way companies and investment banks work together with a client base consisting of Barclays, Citi, Telefonica, Bank of America, BNP Paribas, The World Bank etc. They are used by over 20 investment banks and over 90 borrowers in over 50 cities worldwide. Their culture has helped them succeed where others have failed, in an industry that is famously resistant to change.
They are looking for an experienced and talented mid/senior level Angular developer to join the team, as we rapidly grow the product offerings. You'll be expected to build outstanding new features, ensuring that they are scalable, simple and extendable. You'll need to translate business requirements and needs into tested, production level functionality, incorporating the very latest in front end technologies and practices. You'll have a lot of autonomy to use the best tool for the job.
* 3 years+ experience working as a Front End Developer
* Experience with Angular2+ (we use 12!)
* Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS, LESS etc.
* Strong communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and unflinching work ethic
* Enthusiasm, passion, ambition, and humility
* Knowledge and understanding of spa and spa frameworks
* Engineering/Science/CompSci bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
Apply now for a response within 24 hours.