Senior Full Stack Python Developer – remote
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||I.T. - Development|
|Salary||up to £70,000 plus bonus, pension, insurances|
Senior Full Stack Python Developer – Part Remote - An award-winning leading investment management company are looking for an experienced Python software engineer to join a growing technology team, to be based in London; combined with arrangements of working a proportion of the working week remotely post COVID. The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys innovating, problem solving and wants to be at the forefront of transformation. As the company continues to grow organically and through acquisition, the firm is in the process of redefining its technology strategy which requires proprietary applications that can grow at scale.
The current technology landscape is a mixture of off-the-shelf applications and bespoke in-house developments. The integration of these platforms will be paramount before further developing client facing technology.
The role will report to Chief Technology Officer and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Delivering web enabled Python-based applications using Django or Flask
- Experience of delivering front end web applications through, React/Angular or equivalent
- Integration of existing enterprise grade applications
- Delivering bespoke web development to a large client base
- To assist in architecting the future state of software development