Perl Developer * Cross-training to Node or Golang *
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||I.T.I.T. - Development|
|Salary||£40000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
This is an opportunity to join an innovative company with a diverse portfolio of personal and business products. You will be a part of a rapidly expanding team with significant room to innovate and make decisions.
In this role, you will:
* Build products for a global audience which handle huge volumes of data
* Have the opportunity to heavily influence engineering strategy and help drive the
* Work in one of our small agile development squads, in fast iterative development
* You're a highly talented and experienced full-stack Perl developer with experience
delivering amazing work in a commercial environment
* You are familiar with "modern" Perl: we would love it if you have exposure to any of
the following (Catalyst, DBIx::Class, Moose, Dancer, Mojilicious).
* You have experience integrating with third party APIs
* You understand RESTful API principles
* You're comfortable picking up modern development tools such as git
* You are a strong communicator, able to discuss your work with members of staff with
varying levels of technical understanding.
* You're someone who has the humility and professionalism to do unglamorous work
alongside higher level tasks