Full Stack Ruby Developer - London - £500 per day
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||I.T.I.T. - Development|
|Salary||£450 - £500 per day + + Part Remote Working|
|Job Ref||Ruby - 500pd_1572534495|
Full Stack Ruby Developer - London - up to £500per day (part remote possible)
An industry leading company serve a unique audience of over 6 million consumers, require a full-stack Ruby on Rails Developer that will help drive a better internal and external customer experience. They are representing a digital ecosystem capable of capturing and influencing all points of the industry they are in.
The Role: (Ruby on Rails Developer - London)
As a very important part of the Tech team, you will work closely with the Core, Frontend, DevOps and Product teams to maintain and develop technologies for Core, Tools, and consumer facing systems.
You will apply best practice, good coding standards and extensive testing, in order to provide good code that run their applications. This is an opportunity to become part of a very tech driven team that works in an agile way, shares knowledge and constantly pushes for innovation.
* Maintain and develop existing applications for the e-commerce platform.
* Design, implement and maintain new applications that add to their ecosystem.
* Liaise with internal and external teams to discover requirements and troubleshoot issues.
* Work together with the infrastructure team to facilitate development, test and running of applications and efficient delivery.
* Work together with the development team to shape processes and best practices within the team.
* Document work for other members to understand and break knowledge silos.
* Be part of technical discussions around new developments, can recommend implementations.
* Troubleshoot issues and incidents.
* Evangelize and apply best practices.
* Continuously improve performance and practices across systems.
* Pair together with other team members to unblock tasks and share knowledge.
* Strong Ruby development experience using Rails/Sinatra
* Experience building both full Rails apps and API
* MySQL backed applications
* TDD, BDD, Test suites, RSpec
* CI + CD Pipelines
* Gem development, gem ecosystem.
* Agile/SCRUM development
* Experience in E-Commerce environments and Platforms
* Experience in API-Led platforms
* Elastic search
* Experience with log management systems like Splunk
* Experience with exception management systems like Sentry
* Experience with APM systems like New Relic
* 12 Factor Apps
* Experience with AWS SDK