Linux Dev Ops Engineer - London - £70,000
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||I.T.I.T. - Administration|
|Salary||£50000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
Linux Dev Ops Engineer - Ansible / Jenkins
This is a truly amazing opening for a Linux Dev Ops Engineer. It's working for a technology company disrupting the Fintech sector and another "first" to the online market!
This genius idea and setup also has had the press go wild with fantastic write-ups and massive and successful recruitment cycles. As a Linux Dev Ops Engineer you wil be analysing logs and identifying potential issues with systems and Performing routine audits of systems and software. You will also be performing backups and ensuring backups are viable whilst adding, removing and updating user account information. You will also need to Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
Required Skills: (Linux Dev Ops Engineer)
* Significant Linux Systems Administration experience
* Redhat, Ubuntu or Centos or equivalent general Linux OS experience
* Understanding of AWS services, and know how to build secure cloud infrastructures
* Jenkins, Elastic Search
* LAMP Stack (Scripting in either Bash, Python or perl)
* System monitoring with Nagios, top, etc.
* Experience with multiple web server technologies but primarily nginx
* Practical experience and implementation of cloud based solutions
* Proficiency with Databases and a good working knowledge of SQL specifically MySQL
* Agile environment and support it's values
* Continuous test integration environment
* Experience of other cloud hosting companies