CTO / Head of Technology - London - £900 per day
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||I.T.I.T. - Strategic|
|Salary||£800 - £900 per day|
|Job Ref||CTO / HEAD OF_1541431994|
CTO / Head of Technology - £900 per day
An exciting, VC backed and London based start-up is looking for an exceptional leader with an entrepreneurial spirit to serve as CTO / Head of Technology. This organisation are on a mission to revolutionise the way curated services are offered to consumers. The 3 Harvard grad founders -turned investors, have managed to secure great VC funding so over the next 12 months, will be expanding the team tenfold. You will be responsible for establishing the technical vision across the team, enhancing DevOps, Front-end, Back-end and streamlining product development. Ideally, you are a highly experienced technology leader with a proven track record of managing and building technology teams. As leader, you will help build and manage a team of incredibly talented engineers to lead this powerful and technology driven application. The ideal candidate has worked with sophisticated/demanding product owners, and has a clear sense of how to manage expectations and inspire confidence. You thrive on new challenges, demonstrate excellent judgment in prioritizing tasks and are a multi-tasker who passionately wants to contribute to all levels of both full stack product development and process improvements. You will grow and lead a team to design and deploy full-featured web applications, own the entire product development process from collaboration on specifications, writing technical documentation, estimation, assigning tasks, writing production code, QA and release, serve as the central point of contact being the go to person for technology and you will successfully deliver quality software in an Agile working environment always.
REQUIREMENTS: (CTO / Head of Technology)
* 5+ years experience in designing and delivering high performance and reliable full-stack web solutions, ideally in Python
* 2+ years in management/strategy experience of engineering teams.
* Expert level experience in back-end or full stack development on MVC frameworks such as Django
* Intermediate level experience in HTML & CSS
* Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
* Track record of building, managing & mentoring a team of developers
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills in fluent English
CTO / Head of Technology - London