Senior Perl Developer - London - up to £80,000 + great bonus
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||I.T.I.T. - Development|
|Salary||£45000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
Senior Perl Engineer - London - £80,000 + bonus + part remote work
This is an opportunity to join one the most innovative fintech companies in the personal and business finance
industry, and gain experience in an established profitable organisation with an annual turnover in excess of 1 billion.
They are an international payment services provider with a diverse portfolio of personal and business finance products. You will be a part of a rapidly expanding team of 25 engineers, designers, QA and product staff, with significant room to innovate and make decisions.
In this role, you will:
* Build products for a global audience which handle huge volumes of data
* Have the opportunity to heavily influence engineering strategy and help drive the
* Work in one of our small agile development squads, in fast iterative development
* You're a highly talented and experienced full-stack Perl developer with experience
delivering amazing work in a commercial environment
* You are familiar with "modern" Perl: we would love it if you have exposure to any of
the following (Catalyst, DBIx::Class, Moose, Dancer, Mojilicious).
* You have experience integrating with third party APIs
* You understand RESTful API principles
* You're comfortable picking up modern development tools such as git
* You are a strong communicator, able to discuss your work with members of staff with
varying levels of technical understanding.
* You're someone who has the humility and professionalism to do unglamorous work
alongside higher level tasks