Consultant: Matthew Geppert
Ref: RoR - Tech Lead_1327588161
Job Title: Ruby on Rails Technical Lead - London - £75,000
Sector: Open Source
Location: UK, London
Town / City: London
salary range: 70,000+
Job Type: Permanent
Ruby on Rails Technical Lead - London - £75,000
This is a rare opportunity for a Technical Lead within Ruby on Rails development for a PLC client (based in London) who are currently managing world-class software development. They are in urgent need of a highly talented individual to take ownership of all things Ruby on Rails and guide the current team while being extremely hands on! They understand to lure the best, they will be need to pay above market rate therefore are willing to pay for the right person!
The company is more technology focused than ever plus this role is accountable for i) simplifying and innovating the underlying technical solutions to improve development velocity and the cost of ownership; and ii) developing a world-class agile team of software developers. This role includes hands on software development and frequently requires analysis and decision making to solve challenging technical problems.
* Experience as a Lead Engineer and/or Architect; with proven and recent hands-on software development experience.
* Experience in the development of software using Agile processes - build pipelines, continuous integration, test driven development, WIP management, etc.
Experience in a broad range of technologies, including (but not limited to) a substantial number of the following:
* Ruby on Rails
* a high level of skill across the whole web suite - Linux, Apache, MS-SQL, MYSQL, Java, CSS, APIs, REST protocols etc.
* Service oriented architectures
* distributed and N-tier applications (ASP, JSP, EJB, PHP)
* content management (including aggregation, distribution/ syndication)
* data and information architecture and modelling, taxonomies and ontologies
* deployment/hosting architecture
* solution/technical/integration architecture
Get in touch now for a confidential conversation!
Back to search page.